This is an appalling place to return to in the late evening. The inadequate lighting is made even worse because so many lights do not work. It feels a dangerous place to be with so many dark nooks and crannies. The owners should take a look at Brindley Place car park in Birmingham to see how to light a car park and make it safe and user-friendly with a lift. Cleaning is also an issue at Wolverhampton. The food / packaging litter that was on the staircases at 2.30 pm was still there when we returned about 11pm.
- By Roland Sellors on 23 Sep 2012
- Sent to Virgin Trains on 23 Sep 2012
- 1 Roland Sellors added an update close 17:11 06 Nov 2012
- 2 Peter Dixon added an update close 16:53 07 Nov 2012
- 3 Roland Sellors added an update close 18:48 18 Dec 2012
Peter Dixon added an update
21:16 18 Dec 2012
When you are next there, please could you take a picture of the pigeon excrement with some context to show where it is (doorway, a few stairs, etc). This can then be shown to Virgin Trains PR team. They want to know what could be an improvement over the next few years. This could be it.