Problems reported at this bus stopNo reported problems.
FixMyTransport is a site aimed primarily at reporting problems on public transport. We provide maps to make that easier, but for up-to-date timetabling and detailed route information, you should use the operator's website or Traveline. For planning journeys, you may find TransportDirect useful.
Shopping Precinct (opposite) bus stop in Drylaw
- 37 Elm Row, Town Centre Terminus, Princes Street, Wyvis Park, Terminus, and Avon Grove
- X50 Bus Station Arrival Bay and Park & Ride
- N37 Terminus and Lambs Pend
- 21 Sharpdale Loan, Salamander Place, Turning Circle, Duncan Place, Restalrig Square, Little France Crescent, and Wakefield Avenue
- 29 Terminus, Bus Terminus, Elm Row, Keir Hardie Drive, and Marshall Street
- 129 Camp Entrance
- 27 Turning Circle and Drummond Community High School